Coffee Mug Dad Tool Letters Cup - Customized Coffee Cup - Grandpa Mug, Papa Mug, Grandad Mug, Daddy Mug,
FOXY MUG mugs are custom created in our studio in beautiful Newport Beach, California. Our mugs are designed, produced and packaged by us and we take great pride in our products.
• Our designs are permanently sublimated onto our mugs, NO vinyl or stickers are used
• Our mugs are microwave and dishwasher safe and lead free
• We securely package our mugs in special boxes to protect from damage during shipping
• Our mug coating is proudly made in the USA, our mugs are NOT made in China
• The design is printed on both sides of the mug which makes it a great option for left or right handed use
Why choose FOXY MUG?
We are happy to say we do not use any third party printers or mass manufacturers to make our mugs. All of our mugs are designed, printed and sublimated by us in our studio, using the highest quality sublimation inks and materials. We have been in business since 2014 with thousands of satisfied customers!
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Jun 17, 2018
Such good quality and the design on it is perfect, best part I’m able to put it through the dishwasher! Thank you for the perfect father’s day gift! Got here very quickly after purchasing, will use this company again :)
Feb 10, 2018
Feb 9, 2018
Dec 19, 2017
Dec 14, 2017